Bahhh. I am having so much fun on that event. BUAHAHAHA. First-2 nang happening lah. Semangat gik yaa. Apuuu. Lepas lari ya tek [which i didnt ] , alu semua serang booth HUNDRED PLUS. Yahh. Hundred plus spon kamek orangggg. Nang best habis. And we're having so much fun doing outdoor activities. And we captured some photos. ^^
We also having so much fun with 2A1 class. Only with the boys. The girl was so shy to do something stupid with us. Yahh i know. we are not snob! H A H A H A. And this event makes my classmates even closer to each other. We care about each other. So don't you dare to messed up with my family.
![]() |
| Yeahhhh \m/ I'm roch babehhh. I knoww ;D |
![]() |
| They're busy making their 'so sweet' face while Kim making her annoying face and i do not know what face am i make --' |
![]() |
| Am i making my cute face here? Ouh! So gross. |
![]() |
| We're with Cikgu Haniah [ red shirt] and Alex inter-framed ==' |
![]() |
| We were exhausted after the event ;D But I still rock \m/ babehhh |
![]() |
| This picture freakin' weird --' What's the motive here? |
![]() |
| Once again ==' With Mdm Haniah |
![]() |
| We having our poco-poco. It was fucking damn awesome \m/ |
![]() |
| The poco-poco freakin' awesome! We having so much fun dancing. |
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO DAMN MUCH! I DO.









